Who is able to become a member?
Second Family English membership is available to International and Japanese residents living in and around Nagoya.
One-time session bookings or people traveling from overseas may purchase one month of membership.
What is included in membership?
Membership allows access to Lifestyle Assistance, events, and programs.
There may be additional fees for these services depending on the circumstances.
Is the membership cost individual, per family, or per household?
The membership cost (750 yen) is per family living in your household.
Examples of 750 yen membership:
- parents and kids reside in the same household
- parents, kids, and live-in cousin/friend (one person) reside in the same household
- grandparents, parents, and children reside in the same household
- parents, and kids live in the same household, but some members of the family are sometimes absent (work-related travel, short holidays of less than two weeks, studying abroad)
- parents and kids live in the same household, and a new member joins the family (birth, marriage, adoption)
If two families share a session (group child-minding for example), all families involved must have separate membership
(can be paid on the session).
What is the duration of Second Family English membership?
Second Family English membership begins from the day of payment, and ends on the last day of the month. If you wish to pay for months in advance, please state clearly which months you would like membership to cover.
- family purchases membership for three months on January 1st (the expiry date would be March 31st)
- family purchases membership for one month on January 10th (the expiry date would be January 31st)
- family purchases membership for one month on February 20th (the expiry date would be February 28th/29th)
- family purchases membership for one month on February 20th, but states it's for March (the expiry date would be March 31st)
- family purchases membership for three months on March 1st, but leave Nagoya/Japan for a holiday during that time (the expiry date would be May 31st)
Please note that Second Family English membership can not to be refunded, or shared / transferred to separate families.
Am I able to receive a refund for my membership?
Unfortunately, once paid, membership can not be refunded.
Can I have my membership revoked?
Behaviour which depicts Second Family English negatively or causes issues for other members is subject to having Second Family English membership revoked. Refunds are not available.
- constant swearing/violent behaviour at group events
- harassment/solicitation to other Second Family English members during group events
- posting violence/sexualised nudity/offensive content on Second Family English's social media or tagged as Second Family English
- failure to pay membership and service fees